Betting-tipsters.com

Dont miss the new site Today’s Betting (Todaysbetting.co.uk) where you can find todays best betting tips and picks with focus on the UK and the Premier League. New betting previews posted every day.

The defending champions kicks off the 2015-2016 Premier League season playing Welsh side Swansea at home. We remember last year’s games between them, both Chelsea wins with 4-2 at Stamford Bridge and 5-0 at Liberty Stadium. Swansea seems to be a team that suits the Blues very well.

Good to know is that Diego Costa scored 5 of the 9 Chelsea goals against Swansea, but for Saturday’s premiere he might be out with a injury.  Chelsea has a lot of attacking power with or without Diego Costa, so they should be fine.

What about Swansea? The Welsh side has made a couple of good signings this summer. Striker André Ayew might just be what they need after loosing Wilfried Bony last season.

Swansea, who finished 8 in the Premier League last year, is a great team with the potential to threaten the big teams. However, this time we believe Chelsea will be too strong. The defending champions are a great team at home and José Mourinho surely wants to start the season with a decent win in front of the fans.

As we learned last year, Chelsea is not a team that has to win their games by scoring a lot of goals. Instead they keep a clean sheet and score one or two goals. Seven of Chelsea’s 14 last home games last season finished with a win, 1-0 or 2-0.

Therefore we are delighted to be able to place a bet on the results 1-0 and 2-0 to the odds 6/1 and 587/100. The bookies offering these odds are bet365 and Betsson.

Our betting tips:

Betting tips: 1-0 / 2-0
Odds: 6/1 and 587/100
Bookie: Bet365 (New clients get €200 bonus) and Betsson (New clients get £45 bonus)
The best betting bonuses:: Dont miss our guide to the best offers and bonuses from the biggest bookies.
Written by: Simon Pålsson

The Copa America has reached the final games of the group stage. In group C the tension is running high with all four teams standing on three points after one win each in the two first rounds.

Except Colombia and Peru group C consists of Brazil and Venezuela, who will play each other in the last round of the group stage. A win for either team will mean that they advance to the finals, while the losing team have to leave the tournament.

Brazil arrives to the game against Venezuela with some troubles since their big star Neymar is out of the tournament following a red card and a four game ban for insulting the referee after the last game. Except the loss of Neymar the brazilian team has another problem since the start of the Copa America hasn’t been that great. They might just not be as good as many people thought before the tournament started.

Venezuela on the other hand have been performing superbly during the first to games. A 1-0 win over Colombia in the first game was followed by a 2-1 loss to Peru in the second game. Heading to the last game they have nothing to loose and has therefore the privilege of playing without that much pressure.

We think that the game will be played between two careful teams, who are very afraid of conceding a goal. Both teams has their strongest parts in the back, especially now when Neymar is out. Therefore we believe that the game will be a tight one without that many scoring opportunities and with two teams defending their own goal, trying to counter-attack at any given chance.

We can’t imagine this being a game with a lot of goals and that’s why we will place a bet on under 2,5 goals in the game. Betsson offers us the odds 4/5 and we just have to take it.

Our betting tips:

Betting tips: Under 2,5 goals
Odds: 4/5
Bookie: Betsson (New clients get £45 bonus)
The best betting bonuses:: Dont miss our guide to the best offers and bonuses from the biggest bookies.
Written by: Simon Pålsson

One of the Copa Americas’ big favourites is for sure Brazil who kicks off the tournament playing Peru in what we believe will be a tough game. The question is whether or not we can trust Brazil’s defence, which might just be the strongest part of their team, with a lot of world class players including PSG stars Thiago Silva and David Luiz.

The game between Brazil and Peru will be the last game in the first round of this year’s Copa America, and the expectations are high. Especially Brazil are heading to the tournament with a great squad with both a strong defence and a big star in front. Once again, Neymar has a lot of pressure on his shoulders when his national team is playing a big tournament and the big question is: will he be able to score the necessary goals for his teams this time too?

Even Peru has a good squad, but when comparing it to the Brazilian one, the lack of stars tells us this should be a game controlled by Brazil.

We are certain that Brazil will have a lot of possession during the whole game with Peru parking the bus and trying to counter-attack as soon as they get the opportunity to. The bookies also keeps Brazil as the great favourites before this game, which is why a Brazil win just gives us 3/10. Not enough to get excited.

Instead we are heading in another direction. As mentioned earlier the great part of the Brazilian team is the defence with players as Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Dani Alves, Filipe Luis and Marquinhos. Therefore we believe that they will keep a clean sheet. Bwin offers us the beautiful odds 21/20 for Brazil to win to nil, which is way too god not to bet on. Let’s hope for another great Brazilian team performance!

Our betting tips:

Betting tips: Brazil to win to nil
Odds: 21/20
Bookie: Bwin (New clients get £20 bonus)
The best betting bonuses:: Dont miss our guide to the best offers and bonuses from the biggest bookies.
Written by: Simon Pålsson

Spanien3Spain vs Netherlands Preview and Prediction – 2014 FIFA World Cup – Friday, June 13

Spain and Netherlands, two of the best teams in the world and the two finalists of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, will go head-to-head on the Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador this Friday, June 13.

This game will be the very first great contest in the 2014 World Cup.

Get a £50 free bet from Betfair to this game, click here.

Spain will start defending the title they conquered 4 years ago playing against none other than the team they defeated in that exciting final, the Netherlands. Even though the core of the team remains the same, their style of play doesn’t seem to hold the same energy and exuberance, and some are even suggesting that this a team in decline. Overcoming the Netherlands in this game would certainly silence the critics, and despite the fact that they remain strong in every area of the field, they will have to work hard to get the three points against a side that will be looking for revenge. Spain’s 10th consecutive appearance in a World Cup could be marked by the outstanding fact that they can become only the third team in the world, and the second after Brazil in the 1962 World Cup, to retain the trophy.

 

The Netherlands will be searching for a revenge for that World Cup final they lost in 2010 with an Iniesta goal on the 116th minute of overtime. Van Gaal’s renovated side still has many important elements that played that game in Johannesburg but also an interesting group of young talents, and while no one disputes the fact that the biggest strength of this team is their offensive group, the fact that their defense is young and not as experienced as they would want, could be the team’s biggest question in this competition. The Netherlands head into this tournament trying to clean the terrible image they left in the Euro 2012, where they’ve registered losses in all their games, against Germany, Portugal and Denmark, and finished last in the group.

This is only the second time these two European giants face each other in a World Cup.

The bookies consider Spain to be the favorites to win this game with a 51% chance of them grabbing the victory, against a 20% chance of being the Netherlands the side that comes out of the Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador with the three points a 29% chance that both teams will take a point each.

Even though both sides will try to win this match-up in an attempt to avoid finishing second in the group, which would probably be putting them face-to-face with Brazil in the next round, one thing they can’t afford to do is lose this game, since Chile is just waiting for any of these sides to slip-up. Spain may be taking most of the ball possession and the control of the game but the talented and effective Dutch forwards don’t need that many chances to find the back of the net. Spain won’t be given a lot of room to play, but they should find (and create) the spaces to score the goals they need to start their campaign with three points.

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Spain to Win

Odds: 1.86

Bookie: Betsafe

 

Champions League betting tips Real Madrid - Atlético Madrid

Champions League betting tips Real Madrid - Atlético MadridReal Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Preview – UEFA Champions League Final – Saturday, May 24

The 2014 UEFA Champions League Final will be played at the Estadio da Luz, in Lisbon, this Saturday, between the two rivals of Madrid, Real and Atletico. It will be the 17th time that two sides from the same country will meet in the final game of this competition but this will be the very first time that two teams from the same city will go head-to head.

Get your €200 bonus from Bet365 here

Real Madrid have won seven of their last eight games in the Champions League but Atletico Madrid are the only team unbeaten in this competition.

The last time Real Madrid won this trophy was back in 2002 and they are eager to put an end to that 12-year wait and become the first team to reach the double figures mark in European Cup victories. With the amount of talent and quality they have in their squad, not only the Champions League but also La Liga were clearly defined objectives for this season. However, and despite the fact that they finished the season with the best offensive record in the league, they managed to win only one game of their last four, thus finishing in a disappointing 3rd position. A victory in this game wouldn’t make this a completely successful season but would be tremendously important for the club. And Carlo Ancelotti has at his disposal more than enough talent and quality to make sure that not only Lisbon, but especially Madrid, will be painted with the colors of Real Madrid when the game ends.

Atletico Madrid are definitely the team of the moment, not only in Spain but also in Europe, having just won La Liga, after the 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the final game of the season at Camp Nou and playing the second Champions League Final of their history. Argentinian manager Diego Simeone has built a team according to his character as a player – extremely competitive, very well organized and fiercely dominant – and only one win separates him from one of greatest single-season accomplishments by a football manager. Any team that is forced to play without its top goal scorer will have a hard time and the absence of Diego Costa, who scored eight goals in eight Champions League encounters this term, doesn’t help the Colchoneros’ cause, even though Atletico isn’t built around one player but play as a solid unit.

Atletico Madrid will be eager to deny their bitter and massively richer city rivals Real Madrid their 10th Champions League trophy.

This is probably the best way to end this season’s Champions League tournament, with two bitter and long-time city opponents fighting for the trophy, and according to the bookies’ opinions, Real Madrid have a 49% chance of winning this exciting match-up, against a 23% chance of being Atletico Madrid the side that comes out on top and wins this game and a 28% chance that it will take more than 90 minutes to find the winner.

Real Madrid are undefeated in 29 of their last 30 games against Atletico Madrid in all competitions, and this season they have already met for four occasions, with Real Madrid holding a slight edge, having won two games (both for the Spanish Cup), losing one and drawing another.

Atletico Madrid may have the fighting spirit and the heart to pull off a major upset win but the big events usually bring the best out of the greatest players and Real Madrid have the kind of football stars, especially upfront, that can truly make a difference at any moment. Whatever happens in this game, nothing can ever reduce what Simeone and his players have already achieved this season. This should be a hard fought game, decided in the details, but Real Madrid should produce just enough to grab the victory and their 10th Champions League trophy!

Free bet: Try a £50 free bet on this game fron Betway here

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Real Madrid to Win
Odds: 2,0 / 1/1
Bookie: Bet365 (New clients get €200 bonus here)

Free betting guides, system reviews and much more.

Betting tips and odds Premier LEague ARsenal

Betting tips and odds Premier LEague ARsenalArsenal vs Hull City Preview – FA Cup – Saturday, May 17

The Gunners have the chance to put an end to their long trophy drought when they go head-to head with Hull City in the FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium, on Saturday.

Arsenal have hoisted the trophy on five of their last six presences in the FA Cup final.

Try Nordicbet and get €100 free bet!

Arsenal finished their season with six straight victories, with one of those being against their opponents this Saturday, and if they manage to make it seven in a row, they will put an end to a 9-year run without winning a trophy. Arsenal have reached the final after overcoming Wigan in a penalty shootout, in a tough game that ended after 120 minutes with a goal for each side. This seemed to be their most difficult encounter of the campaign, even though they had previously knocked out city rivals Tottenham in the 3rd round and also Liverpool and Everton in the following rounds. For Arséne Wenger this will be his 10th final as Gunners manager and his 6th FA Cup final and with a win on Saturday, the Gunners have the chance to equal Manchester United at the top of the FA Cup winners with 11 trophies.

Hull City finished their Premier League campaign losing four and drawing one of their last five games, with manager Steve Bruce acknowledging that his players were focused on Saturday’s match up for a long time. The Tigers, who have only managed to win three of their last 11 FA Cup games against sides from the same division, booked their place in their first ever FA Cup final after beating League One side Sheffield United 5-3, at Wembley. This is their opportunity to win a trophy that rarely stays within their reach, but Steve Bruce and his men know that the task in hand is not going to be an easy one. Hull City lost both games against Arsenal this season in the league, conceding five goals and failing to find the back of the net.

The last seven FA Cup finals have been won by a single goal difference.

According to the bookies’ opinions for this match up, the Gunners have a 65% chance of coming on top and winning this game, against a mere 13% chance of Hull City causing an upset and securing the victory, and a 22% chance that it will take more than 90 minutes to find the winner of the FA Cup.

Despite the fact that the Gunners are clear favorites to win this game, Hull City are a very well organized side, with the weapons to keep Arsenal’s silverware drought running for another year. History doesn’t help Hull’s cause since just one of the last five first time participants have managed to take this trophy home at the first try, which happened last season when Wigan upset Manchester City.

Arsenal have won six of the last seven times they faced the Tigers, scoring 16 goals and allowing only 5, and keeping a clean sheet in three of their last four. Hull City will probably sit back and pack the midfield area, trying their chances on the counter-attack. They should handle the Gunners a tough assignment, but the difference in terms of individual quality and talent will eventually come to the surface allowing Arsenal to finally win their first trophy since 2005.

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Arsenal to Win
Odds: 1.47
Bookie: NordicBet (Try Nordicbet and get €100 free bet!)

Sevilla betting tips

Sevilla betting tipsSevilla vs Benfica Preview – UEFA Europa League – Wednesday, May 14

One of the most exciting Europa League tournaments in recent seasons comes to an end when Sevilla and Benfica go head-to-head in the final in Turin, on Wednesday. The Portuguese side will have to put an end to an awful streak of seven straight defeats in UEFA finals to win the trophy while Sevilla will be looking to lift their third Europa League title after back–to-back victories in 2006 and 2007.

Get €100 bonus from Nordicbet here

Sevilla are only the third side to reach the final after starting in the 3rd qualifying round.

With a Stephane Mbia’s 94th-minute goal in the second leg of their semi-finals against Valencia, Sevilla managed to reach the final of this competition in heart-breaking fashion, on away goals, with a 3-3 result on aggregate. Their long road to this final started in the third qualifying round which makes this the 19th game of the season for Sevilla in this competition. They head into this encounter having failed to win any of their last three league games, registering two defeats and one draw, with Unai Emery having opted to rest some of his most important players in that stretch, so it’s hard to imagine that record affecting their performance in this game.

Benfica are in their second straight Europa League final and will try to grab a better result than the one they had last season, when a Branislav Ivanovic late-minute goal handed the trophy to Chelsea. Benfica have already secured the Portuguese title and also the League Cup and are on the perfect course for an outstanding quadruple, having yet to play, beside the Europa League final, the Portuguese Cup final against Rio Ave. In the previous round of the tournament, Benfica knocked out huge favorites Juventus, winning the first leg in Lisbon by a 2-1 score and managing to hold the second leg to a scoreless draw, in this very same stadium, a result that makes the Portuguese giants the first side to reach the Europa League final without conceding a single defeat.

Benfica have failed to win any of their last 14 encounters against Spanish sides.

Because of their overall campaign in this competition and also due to the fact that they knocked Italian giants Juventus out of the final, Benfica have some favoritism to win this game and hoist the trophy, according to the bookies’ opinions. They have a 42% chance of winning the final against a 30% of being Sevilla the side that comes out of this meeting on Wednesday victorious and a 28% that this match up will need more than 90 minutes to find a winner.

This game looks very evenly matched but we are led to believe that, despite the fact that three of their regular starters will miss the final because of suspension, Markovic, Enzo Perez and Salvio, Benfica’s run of consecutive defeats in finals will probably come to an end in Turin on Wednesday. They have the strength and the quality, both individually and collectively, to beat Sevilla and win their first Europa League trophy!

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Benfica to Win
Odds: 2.30
Bookie: NordicBet

Betting tips Inter MIlan - Lazio may 10 2014

Betting tips Inter MIlan - Lazio may 10 2014Inter Milan vs Lazio Roma Preview – Serie A – Saturday, May 10

Two Italian giants looking to secure a place in the European competitions next season will go head-to-head this Saturday, when Inter Milan host Lazio Roma at San Siro. This game also marks the final appearance of 40-year-old Inter Milan legend Javier Zanetti, after 19 seasons with the Nerazzurri, as he is set to retire at the end of the season.

There is still a lot at stake for these two sides, with two games remaining.

Inter Milan will be eager to bounce back from their disappointing 1-0 defeat against city rivals AC Milan last weekend and guarantee a place in the European competitions for next season with a win over Lazio. Inter are currently 5th in the league table, four points behind Fiorentina and two points ahead of Torino, three ahead of Parma and Milan and four ahead of Lazio and Verona, all teams that have a chance to occupy that same very spot, and that is why a win against Lazio in this match-up is crucial for their ambitions. Even though they have registered only two defeats in their 18 home games, Inter Milan recorded more draws (9) than victories (7) at San Siro, which, for a team that is competing for the top spots, is far away from a good performance.

Try Winner.com and get a £25 free bet on this game

Lazio wasted the opportunity to close the gap on Torino and Inter Milan and move up to 6th in
League table, after losing two points against Verona at home on Monday, in their 3-3 draw. They currently sit 10th in the table with 53 points and they now must win their two remaining games and hope that the teams ahead of them lose points in order to grab a European spot. The Biancocelesti head into this game having lost just one of their last six league games and having won three of their last five on the road, but have been unable to secure precious leads, and the recent 3-3 draws against Torino and Verona are perfect examples of that. For this game, Lazio will certainly take inspiration from last year’s fixture at San Siro when they won 3-1, with one of those goals being scored by Hernanes, who now plays for Inter Milan.

Inter are the favorites in this crucial meeting with Lazio, according to what the bookies are saying. The Nerazzurri have a 54% chance of winning this game, against a 26% chance that the encounter will end with one point for each side and a 20% chance that Lazio will take the three points.

In Mazzarri’s first season at the helm of Inter Milan they have failed to compete for the Serie A title but have been in the European spots all season long, and it would be a huge disappointment if they failed to secure that position with only to games remaining. Lazio need some luck to grab a European place and it is vital they get six points from their last two games, including this one in Milan.

Lazio have won the last four Serie A encounters between these two sides but we should expect Inter Milan to put an end to that record, grabbing the three points and booking their place in the Europa League for next season.

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Inter to Win
Odds: 1.81
Bookie: Betsafe (Get €25 free bet from Betsafe here)

Manchester City betting tips

Manchester City betting tipsAfter Liverpool draw agains Crystal Palace, Manchester City a great opportunity to take home the league title but that will require a good result at home against Aston Villa today.

Manchester City are only one point behind Liverpool but have one game more left to play (todays game agains Aston Villa).

Get £25 free bet on the game here

City have three straight wins but before that they had a loss and a draw. Home at Eastlands they have only won three of the last five but looking over the season they have obviously been very strong at home.

Aston Villa won their last game against Hull 3-1 at home. But before that win they had five losses, one draw and a goal difference of 4-15. But they dont risk falling out of the Premier League anymore.

When playing away from home they have seven straight without a victory and five of them have been losses. They have only won two of their last 14 away games.

Early goal?

The odds for City even with a handicap are very low here. We choose instead to test the bet that Manchester City will score within the first fifteen minutes. During their last three home games they have scored within three minutes.

They always start with a high tempo at home and against an Aston Villa who no longer have anything to play for after they secured the Premier League contract I think they will score early.

Betting tips & Picks: Manchester City to score first fifteen minutes
Odds: 3.0
Bookie: William Hill (Get £25 free bet on the game here)

Betting tips Liverpool - Newcastle may 11 2014

Betting tips Crystal Palace - Liverpool may 5 2014Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Preview – Premier League – Monday, May 5

The Reds will be looking to bounce back from the crushing defeat at the hands of Chelsea last Sunday and leave the Premier League title to be decided in the final week of the season when they travel to Selhurst Park to face Crystal Palace, on Monday.

Liverpool must win this game to still have a chance of securing their first league title in the last 24 years.

Try a £50 free bet from Betway here

Crystal Palace looked destined for relegation when Tony Pulis took charge of the team from Ian Holloway, but the Eagles head into the final two fixtures of the season with their sights set on an outstanding top-10 finish. They had lost nine of their first ten games but since the former Stoke manager was handed control of the team, they have lost only ten of their last 25 games and were even chasing a club-record of six straight wins before losing against Manchester City 2-0 at home last weekend.

Liverpool seemed to have the Premier League title in their hands, but following the defeat at home against Chelsea, a result that put an end to an impressive run of 11 straight league wins, and with only two games left to be played, the title destiny is now out of their hands. The Reds were hoping and praying that city rivals Everton would give them a hand, but Manchester City managed to grab a 3-2 win and, unless the Citizens drop points from one of their last two home games against Aston Villa and West Ham, Liverpool will have to wait another season to win the league title. A victory at Selhurst Park is fundamental to keep their aspirations alive and take the title race into the final game of the season.

The Reds are close to becoming the second team to score 100 goals in a Premier League season.

The bookies are looking at Liverpool as favorites to win this game, giving them a 68% chance of coming out of Selhurst Park with the three points. Crystal Palace have only a 12% chance of winning this match up and there is also a 20% probability that both sides with share the spoils and earn one point each, two results that would leave Manchester City on the verge of hoisting their second Premier League trophy in the last three seasons.

The Eagles have been a really tough team to beat since the appointment of Tony Pulis and have grabbed 15 of their last 18 possible points, but will be facing a Liverpool side looking to make a quick recovery from last Sunday’s defeat and keep their title dreams alive.

Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last four home games against Liverpool in all competitions and have already beaten Chelsea at home this season for the Premier League, but they have struggled to score goals at home and are in fact the team who have scored fewer goals at home than any other in the league which, against the highest scoring offense away from home in the league and a team that is unbeaten in their last 8 away league games is not a good sign. The Eagles should make this a tough one for Liverpool just like they did against Manchester City, but the Reds should come out on top and leave the title decision for the final week.

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Liverpool to Win
Odds: 1.40
Bookie: bet365 (New clients get €200 bonus)

Betting tips and odds Premier LEague ARsenal

Betting tips and odds Premier LEague ARsenalArsenal are chasing the fourth place in the Premier League when the play West Bromwich at home on Emirates Stadium on sunday 4 may.

Arsenal had a tough time where they won just one of six games but in mid-April it all changed. Since then they have four straight wins and with a goal difference of 9-1 in the last three matches.

Free bet: William Hill offers £25 free bet on this game, click here.

Home at the Emirates Stadium they have only lost one of their last 20 games (Bayern Munich). The first meeting this season between the teams ended 1-1 but before that game Arsenal had five straight wins against West Bromwich.

They have key players like Ozil and Ramsey back in the lineup. Arsène Wenger also spoke after the victory against Newcastle about what a wonderful harmony they have in the squad again, much like earlier in the season when they topped the Premier League.

Two wins in 14 away matches

West Bromwich won against West Ham with 1-0 in their latest game. They have won two of their three mot recent away games but they have only won two of their last 14 away games.
The two victorys were against weak opposition (Norwich and Swansea).

We choose to test Arsenal -1.5 goals. 16 of the team’s last 17 ​​wins at home have been by two goals or more and an Arsenal side that has good harmony in the squad, good form and a lot to play for will most likley score a couple of goals against a much weaker team.

West Bromwich have also lost four of their last six away games by two goals.

Betting tips: Arsenal -1,5 goales
Best odds: 1,77 – 77/100
Bookie: Bet365 (Click here to get €200 bonus from Bet365)

Here you can find all of our betting tips and previews from the English Premier League.

FC Barcelona - Getafe betting tips

FC Barcelona - Getafe betting tipsBarcelona vs Getafe Preview – La Liga – Saturday, May 3

Barcelona will be looking to keep their thin title hopes alive and finish their disappointing season on a high note when they welcome Getafe, a team in urgent need of points to escape the last places of the league table, to Camp Nou, on Saturday.

Get £20 free bet on the game from Bwin

Barcelona have won only 2 of their last 5 games in all competitions.

Barcelona showed that they still believe they can win the Spanish league after coming from two goals down to beat Villarreal 3-2 on Sunday. They currently sit 2nd in the league table, 4 points behind Atletico Madrid, who have been doing a superb campaign, with only three games left to be played. Even if the Blaugrana win all their remaining games, including the last one of the season against the league leaders, they would still need the Colchoneros, and also Real Madrid who are 2 points behind Barcelona with one game in hand, to drop points for them to be able to win the title. Barcelona have won their last six home league games and also their last six games against Getafe in all competitions and need to stretch both records to put some pressure on their title competitors.

The distance that separates 17th place Getafe from the relegation zone is only two points, which means that they must gather points as quickly as possible to keep themselves out of trouble. Getafe have lost only two of their last 5 games and have managed to escape the danger zone last Saturday after beating Malaga 1-0 at home, a result that boosted their hopes of remaining among the top Spanish teams. They have failed, however, to win 10 of their last 11 league games and, if they are unable to overturn that record against Barcelona, they could head into the last two fixtures of the season in the relegation area.

Barcelona have the best home record in the league in term of points, goals scored and goal difference.

The bookies have no doubts when it comes down to pointing out a favorite for this game. The Blaugrana have a clear 88% chance of winning this match up against a mere 8% probability that it will end with a draw and only a 4% chance that Getafe will pile even more misery on Barcelona and grab the three points in this game

Everything indicates that Barcelona should easily come out on top from this encounter with Getafe. They are the best team in La Liga playing at home and Getafe only won 4 times away from home all season. The Blaugrana scored at least 2 goals in their last 11 home league games while Getafe have not been able to score in 9 of their last 11 away games in La Liga. And even though the Blaugrana’s defense has been hit by some tough injuries and hasn’t been as consistent as it used to, their attacking power should solve each and every problem they come across in this game, allowing them to grab the three points and keep their title hopes alive.

Our Best Betting Tips and Pick: Barcelona to Win
Odds: 1.08
Bookie: William Hill (Get a £25 free bet from William Hill)

Find even more betting previews and picks from La Liga.

la-liga Athletic Bilbao betting tips

la-liga Athletic Bilbao betting tipsAn important match will takes place on Estadio del Rayo Vallecano on Friday when Athletic Bilbao want to secure their fourth place meaning that they will play in the Champions League next season. We have looked at the odds and found a very exciting betting tips for this game.

Athletic Bilbao beat chasing Sevilla 3-1 in the previous round and increased the distance between the teams to six points. There are nine points left to play for but a win tonight means that Bilbao secures fourth place and play in the Champions League next season.

Try Scandinavian bokie Unibet and get £50

Both teams have excellent form right now. Athletic have won three of their last four games. They have only one win in their last five away games but at the same time they have only lost one of their last eight away games.

Four of their last seven away games have ended in a draw.

Five straight home win

Rayo Vallecano have two straight wins behind them with a lovely goal difference of 6-1 and they are currently ninth in the table. At home they have five straight wins with and a goal difference of 11-2.

They are the team in La Liga who conceded the most goals. They have conceded 71 goals which means an average of two goals per game. Their games usually have a lot of goals, 12 of their 17 home games this season have had over 2.5 goals and they have five straight games with over 2,5 goals behind them.

Athletic played many tight games earlier in the season but they also have five straight games with more then 2.5 goals.

The teams also have four straight games between each other that have gone over 2.5 goals including the season’s first meeting ( 2-1).

Betting tips 1: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 1.63
Bookie: Unibet (New customers get £50 free bet)

Betting tips 2: Draw
Odds: 3.7
Bookie: Unibet
Read more: All our betting tips & picks from Spanish La Liga.